Powertrain Test Bench System with SEVCON GEN4 size 8
- Création : jeudi 11 novembre 2021 08:19
- Mis à jour : jeudi 11 novembre 2021 08:32
- Écrit par 00PT - Paulo ALMEIDA
- Source : www.lcec.isel.pt/2018/06/01/powertrain-test-bench-system
- Date : June 1st, 2018
- Link : PDF copy of the web page
- Related publications : P. M. Fonte, P. Almeida, R. Luis, R. Pereira and M. Chaves, “Powertrain Test Bench System,” 2019 Electric Vehicles International Conference (EV), Bucharest, Romania, 2019, pp. 1-5, doi:10.1109/EV.2019.8892925.
This project developed a laboratorial powertrain test bench system to test electrical vehicles. It can emulate vehicle dynamics under a specific drive cycle and allows small automotive manufacturers to confirm compliance with the mandatory drive cycles during different stages of their development. Nevertheless, other electric vehicles like boats or trains, can also be tested since the mathematical models of their dynamics are available.